Our client is a leader in one of the largest FMCG sectors, responsible for producing some of the most recognisable and beloved products that are enjoyed by millions worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to lead on Corporate Integrity investigations across the region. This role will see you ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies and investigating a broad spectrum of cases, involving financial and legal risks. You will be well versed in adeptly navigating complex issues under investigation, and effectively engage with key stakeholders across the business.
Fraud detection involves analysing the underlying causes of incidents to systematically examine instances of fraud, waste, and abuse through proactive data analysis and various investigative methods. This role entails several key responsibilities, including:
- Conducting fraud and Code of Business Conduct investigations across South-East Asia
- Supporting the successful execution of Anti-Fraud Program objectives.
- Contributing to Fraud Detection & Data Analytics initiatives across South-East Asia.
- Collaborating with Corporate Audit Services and Internal Control to ensure specific fraud-related inputs and outputs.
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, company policies, procedures, and investigative standards.
- Conducting thorough research and investigative activities into complaints, unethical conduct, and violations.
- Independently accessing and analysing data to support investigations.
- Crafting clear and concise investigative reports suitable for board review.
- Communicating control deficiencies, weaknesses, fraud matters, root causes, and recommendations.
- Effectively managing and prioritizing a diverse caseload to achieve timely and positive outcomes.
- Conducting in-person interviews across all organisational levels with confidence.
- Reviewing internal control processes to assess effectiveness in addressing fraud and conduct violations.
- Reviewing and effectively communicating policies, procedures, and standards to the business.
- Assisting the business in resolving issues related to fraud and Code of Business Conduct Investigations.
- Leading and managing complex investigations to ensure comprehensive management of all aspects.
- Communicating with management and ensuring the resolution of internal control weaknesses.
- Leading Fraud & Code of Business Conduct Investigations.
- Anti-Fraud Key Deliverable Support.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Relevant work experience, ideally gained in a commercial setting.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), degree, or track record in the field of corporate investigations.
- Audit background in investigation or forensic accounting.
- Communication: Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities.
- Investigation Techniques: Applying principles and methods to gather, assess, and document case information.
- Interviewing Skills: Advanced proficiency in conducting professional interviews with employees.
- Data Analysis: Ability to analyse data to detect unusual patterns or activity.
- Professional Skepticism: Diplomatically and assertively pursuing comprehension and verification.
- IT Proficiency: Familiarity with computer forensics and investigative techniques relevant to cybercrime.
- Fraud Detection: Understanding the root causes of fraud and strategies to mitigate risks.
- Forensic Tools: Utilising specialised forensic tools for examination and analysis.
- Obtaining Truthful Accounts: Skill in eliciting truthful narratives of incidents or issues.
- Objectivity: Maintaining independence, objectivity, and adherence to factual evidence without bias.
- Materiality Assessment: Capability to evaluate the significance of financial and non-financial information.
- Company Policy Review: Proficiency in assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of company policies.
"*" indicates required fields
Apply for job
"*" indicates required fields