UK Security Manager – Contract role.
Salary: A competitive day rate will be available
We have partnered with a prominent retail brand, working closely with them to identify a UK Security Manager that will initially be recruited on a six-month contract basis. With this in mind, applications are invited from those candidates able to begin work immediately.
This new role supports the Director of Security on the day-to-day implementation of security projects, concepts, directives and strategies across our clients’ UK Market. However, the responsibilities are diverse and stretch across several facets, including –
- Works closely with the Security Director and other business partners to ensure compliance to the organisations’ security directives.
- Identifies gaps in compliance through regular store visits and work with the Head of Security to develop and implement compliant solutions.
- Review and/or implement constructive and technical specifications within various locations.
- Implement the management of security for new and renovated stores from a security perspective, ensuring system contractors are managed and company guidelines adhered to.
- Implement Security Operational Procedures for each main location.
- Conduct training in stores in relation to security-related matters.
Compliance and audits
- Ensure compliance with security guidelines and directives.
- Implements best practices.
- Conducts regular store and location visits.
- Relationship building and support of external suppliers, ensuring compliance with company standards, also monitoring KPI’s and monitoring SLA compliance.
- Highlight and identify breaches in guidelines and work with the Security Director and team to develop and implement a suitable compliance strategy.
- Conduct reviews with security providers to ensure that the highest standards are maintained and action plans are developed where necessary.
- You will assist in the preparation of security concepts for events and be the point of contact for security matters during certain events.
- Assist with the Logistics and Security of the delivery and collection of product for events and photoshoots.