Travel Risks Coordinator
We’re delighted to continue our partnership with Dragonfly (formerly the security intelligence and political risk practice at Risk Advisory Group).
*** Please note that only applications through enteles Search will be considered for this opportunity ***
Dragonfly is recruiting for a Travel Risks Coordinator with a global focus. This is an exciting opportunity for an analyst with exceptional research skills, an understanding of travel security risks and the ability to motivate people to achieve a shared goal. A junior product management role, the Travel Risks Coordinator is primarily responsible for delivery of travel-focused intelligence products through Dragonfly’s Security Intelligence & Analysis Service (SIAS), including the daily Travel Risks Monitor (TRM). They do so with the support of Junior Research Analysts.
The Travel Risks Coordinator is expected to maintain and further develop a robust and efficient collection programme to gather verifiable and timely open-source intelligence on issues that affect travel risks to clients operating globally. They coordinate the day-to-day monitoring, research, analysis and production of professional written travel risk focussed reports, maintain an API, and ensure that other globally focused aspects of SIAS are maintained to the required standards.
- Right to work in the UK. EU citizens will be considered with proof of pre-settled status/leave to remain.
- Native-level written English.
- An ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas and information clearly verbally and in writing.
- Commercial experience in a research-focused position.
- Ability to work to and coordinate tight deadlines.
- Developed understanding of how to assess information validity and source reliability.
- Creative approach to research, analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Responds to constructive feedback with a positive and mature attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team to common goals.