Security Manager, Australia
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: To be confirmed.
Our client is a global retailer, with operations spread across the globe.
This role will take responsibility for their Australian operations and be mandated with the management of group, regional and local physical security and HSE directives, policies and procedures across the Australian business, ensuring the protection and security of their employees, assets and reputation. More specifically, you will develop and deliver security related training to the staff and conduct reviews, assessments and audits, ensuring continuous compliance.
Other duties and responsibilities include –
- Actively seek and promote an appropriate level of communication and deliver a collaborative business partner approach to all stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of the physical security related aspects of the Group Security Policy.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on security related incidents/issues.
- Update security related incidents reports, work with vendors on ensuring KPI’s and SLA are agreed and delivered.
- Work to ensure staff are aware, trained and adhere to security guidelines.
- Coordinate internal/external parties to deliver security related training.
- Support the implementation of the Group HSE Policy.
- Review the physical security aspects of the stores and facilities to ensure alignment to security standards.
- Collaborate with store planning and administration teams to ensure appropriate execution of physical and technical measures.
- Design, source, coordinate with 3rd party security vendor(s) for events.
- Conduct security risk assessments, propose mitigation measures and prepare security concepts/plans for various type of company events.
- Support the deliverables and execution of the security plans.
- Handle security-related incidents at events and act as the security point of contact for events.
- Provide active support during a security-related incident and recovery period and follow-up and propose corrective action to prevent recurrences.
- Conduct regular reviews to assess training requirements, develop and deliver training to elevate and enhance security awareness and compliance to standards.