Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Salary: To be discussed
We are working with a unique organisation based in Geneva, looking to recruit a Security Manager to join their small team.
A few points to make at the outset. You must speak French, German and English. There may be some flexibility if you weren’t 100% fluent in all three, but you’ll need to be able to get up to speed pretty quickly.
There will be assistance with work permits and potentially relocation. So, if you’re somewhere else in the world and have the requisite language skills and experience, please apply…!
This role would suit a real ‘all-rounder’ in the security space, able to interact effectively with the various authorities and service providers, as well as build relationships up with the internal teams. Loosely speaking, the role is split three ways –
- Planning, assessing and administration
- Project management
- Events planning and logistics
Your broader responsibilities will involve –
- Leading on analysis and security risk management activities across events, company locations and business travel, as well as conducting threat assessments for persons of interest and suggesting preventive measures;
- Being responsible for the incident and threat management;
- Assessing, coordinating and supporting security measures of other offices worldwide;
- Ensuring the technical security installations are permanently operational and evaluating and implementing any replacements or updates accordingly;
- Establishing, implementing and reviewing policies, procedures and standards;
- Acting as the main contact person for staff for safety and security related questions around business travel and ensuring that they receives appropriate security recommendations;
- Participating in the development and implementation of the concept for all security-related tasks at a range of events.
- Managing the budget for the relevant areas of responsibility;