Regional Head of Security, Benelux & Nordics
Location: Amsterdam, Natherlands
We’re so excited to be working with a major global firm who are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead their security across the Benelux and Nordics region.
- Develop a strategic vision for ensuring best in class security program within the region
- Adapt Group guidelines and procedures to local law, regulations and security context where and when needed.
- Define and implement all procedures to prevent fraud and theft
- Provide guidance and lead a robust and active compliance management program to ensure that all locations are compliant with policies and local laws
- Drive incident management processes, update/maintain a Business Continuity Plan, manage the Crisis Management program
- Apply incident management policies, and actively lead the Incident Management Team and program.
- Ensure a comprehensive a robust training program for staff
- Ensure that regular site audits are conducted in order to have a strong security culture, create and maintain good security habits, and ensure that both internal and external security threats are minimised
- Produce security plans for new sites based on policies and risk analysis.
- Coordinate and ensure security at regional events
- Ensure effective collaboration with external security suppliers.
- Ensure that security policies are followed for supply chain processes. Assess transportation providers security measures and coordinate with local logistics.
- Produce and design periodic communications to staff related to security topics as well as security recommendations towards preventing incidents
- Assess risk and provide preventive measures to international and domestic travellers
- Ensure collaboration between all stakeholders
- 5+ years security experience, with a proven track record from a major multinational company, ideally from a manufacturing, consumer goods or retail background
- Incident/crisis management/project management skills and physical & technical security knowledge
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to quickly and maturely assimilate information, derive appropriate solutions and make decisions
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills; proven record in providing excellent customer services
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational, analytical planning and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, and balance multiple priorities and still contribute thoughtful and high-quality work products
- Regular travel required