Head of Intelligence Services
enteles are excited to be partnering with a growing international consultancy firm, who deliver their services globally.
We are looking to identify a business-focused Head of Intelligence Services who will both manage an internationally dispersed team of analysts and support the growth of this area of the business. Candidates will ideally have an analytical background, but have been involved with business development too.
Reporting to the firm’s Managing Director the role will have responsibility for delivering the forecasting and analysis of big data in the context of risk and security, as well bespoke research projects and due diligence investigations. Clients include governments, NGOs and multinationals.
- Oversight of the analysts and outputs across LATAM, EMEA & APAC
- Client management and retention
- Vendor and supplier management
- Financial management of the Division’s P&L
- Lead on new products and technical developments, specifically building out the online reporting platform
- Business development and proposal writing support to the Commercial team
- Project support with Information products across security consultancy services
- 8+ years’ experience in corporate risk or similar sector
- Demonstrated experience of managing a team across multiple time zones
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & 365 suite
- Existing eligibility to work in the UK